DescriptionTwo Minute Tutorial
~ Basic CarnaCrystalline Application
- Finish sanding down to at least 400 grit;
- Apply sanding sealer and cut back lightly;
- Apply your finishing wax. We recommend our Gloss Finishing Wax;
- With the lathe running safely fast, smoothly apply the CarnaCrystalline Stick with a little pressure from one end of the piece to the other;
- Use a safety cloth or paper towel to buff to an ultra-glossy shine.
~ UsesUse for finishing small to medium-sized spindles and pens to a super-glossy shine. Not suitable for bowls or faceplate work.
~ Colour and AromaCarnacrystalline Stick: Wax-yellow with a characteristic aroma or carnauba wax and microcrystalline wax.
~ Container37g product supplied in a plastic ziplock bag with card backing.
~ StorageStore in a cool, dry place, ideally between 10° and 30°C (50° and 90°F) Where possible. Protect from extreme heat and freezing. Keep out of direct sunlight.
~ Longevity – Use ByKept according to instructions, you can expect the product to last many years.
~ Food Contact and Toy Safe?Unknown – product has not been tested
SAFETY FIRST! Always read product labels, wear appropriate PPE and take steps to ensure the safety of your workshop environment and the people in it!Product Label Warning
None. There are no potentially dangerous products contained in either product.
~ Product Warning SymbolsN/A
As the manufacturer, we cannot know all the uses the product may be used for. It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability of use. If in doubt, contact us for advice.